How To Clear Any Failed system updates that cause the console to error.
- With the console off, press and hold the sync up button.
- While holding the sync button press the power button to turn on the console
- Continue to hold the sync button until the Console has booted up completely.
- During the boot process the console should clear any failed updates, allowing you to use it normally.
- Go to the "system" blade
- Select "memory"
- Press Y on the HD symbol
- Press X,X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X
- A message will appear saying: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"
- Select Yes
Or Get the Xbox 360 repair guide that will show you how to fix 90% of Xbox 360 problems. It gives you step by step instruction, plus video. Unless you are having a DVD drive problem more than likely this book will fix your problem.